Little Wooden House with Hot Tub
The sweetest little wooden bungalow, hidden from the world in it’s own secret garden of lawns and orchard, with only the wheeling Red Kites and grazing sheep for neighbours, and the wide open views of the valley beyond.
This is a place for those who need some peace and solitude, for romantics, keen walkers or for those who just want to get away.
The rooms are light and airy, part quirky, part modern, and very comfortable. The kitchen is fully equipped with new electric cooker, dishwasher and fridge. In the spacious utility room and bootroom, there is a washing machine and microwave.
Outside, near the patio, the log burning hot tub is there for you to relax while you sit out under the stars enjoying a glass of wine. How nice would that be? Look forward to seeing you.
Little Wooden House includes:
- Fully equipped kitchen and utility rooms with electric cooker, fridge, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
- Superking bed in large bedroom with doors to patio and garden
- Shower room with walk in shower
- Private wood fire hot tub in garden
- Linen and towels are provided, but bring extra towels for the hot tub